Ugly Christmas Sweater Toilet Roll Holder
The toilet roll cover was designed working with a South African sized toilet roll, which has a diameter of 11cm (4.33 in)
Materials you will need
• Yarn Weight: South African Cotton DK. A harder cotton will allow the toilet roll holder to hold its shape. Acrylic yarn can be used, but the hat might not hold its shape.
• Hook Size – 3.0mm and 3.5mm.
• Embroidery thread or beads for the mouth.
• Toy stuffing.
• Tweezers for stuffing bitty parts.
• Two jingle bells for the hat.
• 5mm ribbon (or a bow) to make a bow for the hat. Another option would be to use a button.
• The pattern provides a few options for eyes. Please refer to pg 18 as you may require needle felting tools, safety eyes (we recommend a 12mm – 20mm safety eye) or some scrap yarn depending on your choice.
• Needle for needle join, stitching pieces together, and sewing in ends.
• Stitch markers.
This is not a step-by-step photo tutorial, the instructions are written with some photos along the way.
This pattern is available in the Christmas A-long bundle (a discounted 25 pattern bundle that is being run as a Christmas a-long advent calendar – with 1 pattern being released each day for 25 days)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Hook Size: 3 & 3.5mm / D & E
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Terminology: US with metric sizes
Buy on our website now, available as an immediate download via your own personal pattern library.