The Surya Ball
Materials you will need
- DK cotton yarn of your choice.
- I used ColourSpun DK Cotton.
- 4mm hook.
- Needle for sewing in ends.
- Sewing cotton for sewing beads (optional).
- Thin sewing needle for beads (optional).
- 1 x 150mm Styrofoam ball.
- Trims, have fun and let your imagination go. You can use beads, pom poms, bells, tassels, ribbon roses, Christmas baubles, butterflies, birds, paper flowers, tassels etc. Have fun and use whatever else makes you happy.
- Pins and a glue gun to attach trims to the Surya Ball. If you have a glue gun, make your life easy and use it for this project.
- Cheap poster paint to paint the Styrofoam ball in a colour of your choice.
This pattern is available in the Christmas A-long bundle (a discounted 25 pattern bundle that is being run as a Christmas a-long advent calendar – with 1 pattern being released each day for 25 days)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Hook Size: 4mm / G
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Terminology: US with metric sizes
Buy on our website now, available as an immediate download via your own personal pattern library.