The Sunshine Patchouli Ball
This is a great project to use up scraps. You will need approximately 25 grams of yarn to complete the cover.
Materials you will need
- Any yarn of your choice – I used Colourspun DK cotton (50g/125m).
- 4mm hook or hook compatible with yarn used.
- Needle for sewing in ends.
- Stitch markers.
- 75mm Styrofoam ball or Polyfil toy stuffing (you will need to stuff very firmly).
- Trims (optional) – you can use beads, pom poms, bells, tassels, ribbon roses. Have fun and let your imagination go.
- I pinned most of my trims into the Styrofoam ball, but you can stitch them on or even use a glue gun.
This pattern is available in the Christmas A-long bundle (a discounted 25 pattern bundle that is being run as a Christmas a-long advent calendar – with 1 pattern being released each day for 25 days)
- Skill Level: Easy-peasy
- Hook Size: 4mm / G
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Terminology: US with metric sizes
Buy on our website now, available as an immediate download via your own personal pattern library.