The Good Karma Mandala
The pattern is written with instructions to work the mandala with colour changes. I have not listed round for round colours in the pattern, so get that stash out and have some fun. You really can’t go wrong with colours for this project.
Materials you will need
- Double knit yarn of your choice. I would recommend using cotton as it is less likely to go floppy over time.
- I used Colourspun DK Cotton.
- 4mm hook.
- Needle for sewing in ends.
- 30cm mandala ring, this needs to be a ring that you can crochet over, not an embroidery hoop.
- 4mm beads to finish (optional).
- Sewing thread and needle (to stitch beads)
This pattern is available in the Christmas A-long bundle (a discounted 25 pattern bundle that is being run as a Christmas a-long advent calendar – with 1 pattern being released each day for 25 days)
- Skill Level: Easy peasy, with a few tricksy spots
- Hook Size: 4mm / G-6
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Terminology: US with metric sizes
Buy on our website now, available as an immediate download via your own personal pattern library.