This is an easy-peasy pattern for a fun ducky that is all crocheted together so there’s almost zero sewing – you only have to sew the eyes on! The project uses stash amounts of yarn (less than 50g in total) and you can easily complete it in a single weekend. This freebie is specifically designed to be Rocket the Beagle’s toy.
Jessie Van In
This is a co-hosted pattern. for more info on Jessie, please visit www.projectarian.com
You can download this pattern free on HOS or Ravelry
Important Info About this Pattern
What you’ll get:
- All the information you’ll need to prepare for making the duck, including yarn quantities, tools, skills, and other supplies.
- FULL 20-page PDF pattern with accurate, easy-to-follow instructions.
- High-quality images included to guide you through every step.
- Helpful notes and tips throughout the pattern.
- Free bonus Booklet: Projectarian’s Pro Tips for Amigurumi (ami & sewing help).
- Free support from a large network of experienced crocheters.
Terminology: US terminology with metric and imperial sizes.
Yarn: Stash buster project. Use any yarn and even combine yarns that are of similar thickness. The duck pictured in this pattern is made with a random combination of double knit (weight 3/light worsted) and 4 ply yarn (weight 2/fingering).
Delivery method: Instant digital download in PDF format. English only.
We have an awesome team in our Facebook group who offer pattern support. Join our group here to post questions if you need help with a pattern and the HOS assist team will gladly assist. Please note we do not have pattern support via email.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
This pattern or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or disseminated in any manner whatsoever, without the express written permission of the designers and authors. You may sell what you personally make – provided it is hand made by you and not commercial in quantity or production. For questions relating to permission or usage please contact us. This pattern is licensed under our EULA.