Costa Del Coaster
This is a great project to use up scraps as you only need small amounts of yarn to work each coaster.
You will need approximately 11.5 grams of yarn per coaster. To give you a 13cm coaster (measured from petal to petal).
Materials you will need
- Any yarn of your choice – I used Colourspun DK cotton
- 4mm hook or hook compatible with yarn used.
- Needle for sewing in ends.
- Trims (optional) – I purchased tassels from a local haberdashery store.
- Felt to line.
This pattern is available in the Christmas A-long bundle (a discounted 25 pattern bundle that is being run as a Christmas a-long advent calendar – with 1 pattern being released each day for 25 days)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Hook Size: 3.5 & 4mm / E & G
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Terminology: US with metric sizes
Buy on our website now, available as an immediate download via your own personal pattern library.