Boulders Beach Bunting
When summer hits in Cape Town, Boulders Beach is one of our favourite spots for a swim and a lie in the sun. Besides the water being fabulously warm, you can catch some “rays” with the local African Penguin colony that call this beach home. Boulders is a must if you’re ever on this side of the planet. Could it get any cooler than having a swim on a hot summer’s day with a penguin?!!
Bring some beachy vibes to your home with this fabulously fun boho bunting. Worked up in the right colours, it makes a gorgeous Christmas bunting, perfect to string up over the festive season.
Materials you will Need
- Any yarn of your choice – I used Colourspun DK cotton (50g/125m). You will need approximately 13 grams of yarn per triangle.
- For a complete string of 10 triangles, I used 136 grams of yarn.
- 4mm hook or hook compatible with yarn used.
- Needle for sewing in ends.
- Stitch markers.
- Trims (optional) – I purchased pom poms in a strip and tassels from a local haberdashery store.
- Skill Level: Easy peasy
- Hook Size: 4mm / G
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Terminology: US with metric sizes
Buy on our website now, available as an immediate download via your own personal pattern library.